It's a hard job to move. Usually a lot of people who are scattered and tidy up have big heads. Although you can find a moving company to move now, you will feel in your heart that other people's packing is not careful and prudent, and you need to pay an extra fee. Next, I'll share a moving and packing strategy for you, so that you can move easily without worry.
Moving and packing strategy:
1. For the furniture that is not convenient to be disassembled, all the items in the furniture shall be taken out and cleaned up. For the furniture that can be locked, it shall be locked. For the furniture that is not convenient to be locked, it is necessary to fix the cabinet door with rope or tape, so as to avoid collision during transportation.
2. The power cord of the electrical appliance, which can be removed, shall be taken down and labeled with a small paper. If it is inconvenient to remove, fix it with tape after finishing.
3. Tools used in packing, such as screwdriver, scissors, rope, tape, paper pen, etc., should be placed in a conspicuous place, and do not rush to pack these things first.
4. Large furniture can be disassembled first. The small parts to be disassembled should be stored in bags and marked with paper strips for later installation.
5. When carrying electrical appliances, if the original packaging box of electrical appliances is reserved, the electrical appliances can be packed into the packaging box for carrying. The screen of TV, computer, etc. should be wrapped with soft cloth first to avoid bumping and scratching the screen.
6. For the boxes and bags containing items, color distinction shall be made, and different color boxes shall be used to load items in different areas, so as to facilitate unpacking later.
7. The bottom of the box shall be reinforced with adhesive tape, especially the carton, and the bottom of the box shall be dragged as much as possible during handling to prevent the bottom of the box from cracking during handling.
8, the kitchen pots and pans, the home cup, from large to small stacking, four to five pieces, use newspaper, foam, soft cloth or old clothes to fill. Cups that cannot be stacked should be wrapped with newspaper or soft cloth respectively. When packing, lay soft cloth on the bottom of the box before packing.
9. For sharp knives, such as scissors and kitchen knives, the blades shall be wrapped with thick cardboard, and fixed with adhesive tape to prevent the cardboard protective sleeve from falling off. Pay attention to the leakage of the handle of the knives, so that people can recognize them at a glance, and pay more attention to the handling process.
10. Clothes are classified according to categories. They are put in boxes or bags. Shoes are put into shoe boxes. Shoes without shoe boxes are fixed with adhesive tape. A pair of shoes are wrapped with newspaper and fixed with adhesive tape. They are put into boxes. Do not put too heavy items on the top of the box to avoid deformation of shoes.
11. When moving, we always pick up some clothes that need to be thrown away from home. Don't rush to throw them away directly. We can use them to protect some fragile items, some small household appliances that don't leave a packing box, or we can use old clothes to wrap and then pack and carry them.
12. The magazines and books at home should be fixed with ropes after being piled up. Do not put them too high. Then put the stacks of books into the box. The box should not be too large. Otherwise, when the box is full, it will be very heavy and not easy to carry.