Many friends want to know how to make their move easy, convenient and smooth
1. Pots and pans should be packed in advance. If there is no box, you can contact our moving company in advance. Generally, there are turnover boxes.
2. It's better to find boxes for clothes to prevent wrinkling. Take out the clothes in the big wardrobe, otherwise the workers will not be able to carry them, and the wardrobe will be damaged. Boxes and snakeskin bags should be tied up (remember) to prevent them from falling out, soiling or damaging clothes during transportation.
3. Reasonably arrange the time and journey, and miss the peak and route of traffic jam.
4. Some small and fragile items or valuables should be carried in advance.
5. Be careful when carrying some household appliances. Remind or supervise the workers to handle them carefully.
6. Fragile or pressure sensitive items shall be placed on the top, loaded last and unloaded first.
7. Some old buildings have long and narrow passageways and are often filled with sundries. The familiar environment reminds workers to pay attention to it, so as to avoid hurting workers and their homes.
8. Remember to put some small items without packing on the car. Don't leave them anywhere. Remind the porters to pay attention. Sometimes the car may have left and forgotten, let the rag picker or someone else pick it up, causing unnecessary losses and misunderstanding.
9. When handling large items, it is better to keep a distance from them to avoid accidents.