1. Only trained drivers with driving licenses can drive.
2. Check all control and alarm devices before start-up. If damage or defect is found, it shall be operated after repair.
3. During handling, the specified load shall not be exceeded. The fork must be fully inserted under the goods and the goods shall be evenly placed on the fork. It is not allowed to pick the goods with the tip of a single fork.
4. Start, turn, drive, brake and stop smoothly. Slow down when turning on wet or smooth roads.
5. When loading, lower the goods and tilt the gantry backward.
6. When driving on a ramp, drive carefully. When driving on a ramp greater than one tenth, drive forward uphill and backward downhill. Do not turn uphill and downhill. Do not load and unload when the forklift is driving.
7. When driving, pay attention to pedestrians, obstacles and potholes, and pay attention to the gap above the forklift.
8. No one is allowed to stand on the fork and no one is allowed on the car.
9. No one is allowed to stand or walk under the fork.
10. It is not allowed to operate vehicles and accessories from positions other than the driver's seat.
11. Do not handle goods that are not fixed or loosely stacked, and handle goods with large size carefully.
12. For high gantry forklift with lifting height greater than 3m, pay attention to the falling of goods above, and take protective measures if necessary. During operation, the gantry shall be tilted back as far as possible and tilted back and forth within the minimum range.
13. When refueling, the driver shall not be on the vehicle and turn off the engine. When checking the liquid level of battery or fuel tank, do not ignite.
14. When leaving the vehicle, lower the fork to the ground, place the gear handle in the neutral position, turn off the engine and disconnect the power supply, pull the hand brake, and cushion the wheels with cushion blocks when parking on the ramp.
Today, Xiaobian presents you the relevant knowledge about Zhangqiu moving company. If you have any questions and questions about this article, please call us or leave a message at the bottom of the website: http://www.free3v.com